Upholstery and Re-Upholstery Warranty for Residences
A Workmanship Warranty is extended for a period of one ( 1 ) year for the upholstery work undertaken. Seam slippage, stitching, zippers, padding, attachment (tacking, stapling) and spring work are included subject to normal usage of the item.
DiCarlo Upholstery obligation under this warranty is repair or replacement, at our discretion or as otherwise agreed with you, of any part or parts covered by this warranty and found to be defective.
Moving damage is excluded.
Replacement Cushion Warranty
A one( 1 ) year warranty is extended to our recommended Ultra-Foam, Foam-Core-Down-Wrap and Feather/Down cushion cores when subject to normal use for the item. We warrant all foam and foam core cushions against abnormal loss of foam resiliency. Do not confuse normal softening that occurs in all foam with actual loss of resiliency.
We warrant all down and down wrap cushions against ticking and baffle separation. Down or down blend cushions will lose some initial loft over time and natural wrinkling will occur. This should be considered normal wear and not a manufacturing defect. Down, feather and down-foam combinations should be fluffed regularly to retain even distribution of fibers. To keep your new cushions in best condition, we suggest vacuuming and, if reversible, turning the cushions over on a regular basis for prolonged cushion life.
Existing cushions that we have repackaged are excluded from this warranty except as covered under the Workmanship Warranty terms. DiCarlo Upholstery obligation under this warranty is repair or replacement, at our discretion or as otherwise agreed with you, of any part or parts covered by this warranty and found to be defective.
Since manufacturers of upholstery fabrics and leather do not guarantee products for wearing quality, color fastness, fabric shrinkage, fiber migration, pilling, wrinkling or stretching, these properties are only one ( 1 ) year the indoor fabrics are covered under this warranty, and one ( 1 ) year the outdoor fabrics are covered under this warranty.
This warranty applies under conditions of normal use but does not apply to fading (furniture should not be placed in direct sunlight, only if use indoor / outdoor fabrics) or defects that result from negligence, soiling, improper cleaning, damage or failure due to chemical treatment other than by the fabric manufacturer’s recommendations, misuse, abnormal use, accident or damage caused by pets.
Beginning for warranty coverage
These warranties do not require registration. Your acceptance of delivery of our completed work is the beginning of the warranty periods.
If we are unable to warranty any work on any item requested of us due to underlying defects or limitations of the item or by the scope of work or by customer provided materials, we will notify you that these warranties will be excluded in advance of performing the work.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
For cancellations a portion of, or all of, your deposit is refundable in the following manner:
1. If you cancel right away, and we have incurred no costs or time on the job, then a full refund will be issued to you, less any bank fees.
2. If you gave us a check, and we have not yet deposited it into the bank, we will simply return the check to you.
3. If we have already deposited the check then your refund will not be issued until your check has cleared the bank.
4. If any fabrics or supplies have been ordered for your job, the charges for these items (as specified on the Work Order) will be deducted from your deposit and those items will be turned over to you along with the remainder of your deposit.
5. If we have done any work on your job, our labor charges for the work done will also be deducted from the deposit.
6. If we have had any other costs or time incurred, those charges will be deducted from the deposit.
The remaining amount of your deposit will be refunded to you.
7. If the charges of those items are more than your deposit, then, after applying the deposit towards those items, the balance will be billed to you.
8. If your furniture is not in a suitable condition for us to proceed with the job, we may refuse to do the work and refund some or all of your deposit in accordance with the preceding terms.
9. Since all the products are final, we do not offer refund or exchanges; in case, we can offer a reevaluation of the job was done.
This policy may be updated or changed at any time without prior notice.